[3830] CaQP W6ONV SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W6ONV SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 09:51:58 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   25    189
   15:   10    103
   10:   10     52
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   45    344  Mults = 51  Total Score = 41,973

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It seemed to have a little bit of the good, the bad and the ugly. Since I broke
my rotator I just set the antenna to work the US. I had some good runs on 15/20
SSB on Saturday but about 2017z I lost 15M on my FT-1000MP. I thought it might
be an antenna issue, but it wasn't. So I went the rest of the afternoon without
15M. I missed out on all the low band activity due to family responsibilities.
Figured I would get up early Sunday but could not be heard on 40/80M CW even by
N6RO, 3 miles down the road. I finally called it a day as I found myself getting
frustrated, still had a great time!