[3830] CaQP AE1P SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AE1P SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:58:06 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:    7      9
   40:   38      3
   20:   60     72
   15:   85    185
   10:   20     22
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

Had fun,and got my First CQP sweep, had all counties worked Sunday morning...
Except one...Just needed Yolo to get the sweep....
A big thank you to my neighbor Randy, N1KWF..
Who worked John, KC6SEH, on 15m, and told him I needed Yolo..
Jim was gracious enough to find me calling CQ on 20m....
hence...my 1st sweep...
Thanks Guys!!!
This little pistol& peanut station did all right...
Thanks to all from CA for a great qso party,and all the Q's!!
73 from NH
Neil
AE1P