[3830] CaQP KM6I SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km6i@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP KM6I SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 19:06:40 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KM6I
Operator(s): KM6I
Station: KM6I

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Mountain View, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:    6
   80:   63     44
   40:   76
   20:   33
   15:   67     11
   10:    4      1
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  249     56  Mults = 44  Total Score = 37,840

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to see the high bands productive. The first few contacts I made were in my
car at my son's soccer match, running 50 watts to a not-very-good mobile whip
on 15 meters. Even got a "you're really loud" comment from a station in MN.

Back home, our new neightbors were building a shed at the back of their
property, which is about 10 feet from my shack. The hammering was loud enough
to trip my vox. QRM comes in many forms.

Thanks to all the stations who get on and make this fun for us left-coasters!