[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 20:16:05 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 7

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      5
   40:  21     10
   20:  18      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     20  Total Score = 960

Club:

Comments:

I'd forgotten how much fun and good SO2R practice DUPEs were! Three or four
times, I had two Qs going at the same time. One time I had to finish my other Q
before getting back to NO3M and he lost me in the QRM as I had a few more
seconds on the other band before I could start transmitting back to him. NS is
so fast, that 2 or 3 seconds feels like hours!

20 and 40 were great, but once I got to 80 it really slowed down with very high
noise levels. Not as many ops on this evening so mults were way down, but much
fun anyway. Thanks to all who came out and played!

73, Bob, w0bh