[3830] Oceania CW VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 23:33:19 -0700
                    Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    0     0
   80:    3    30
   40:  115    94
   20:   25    23
   15:  227   171
   10:   48    40
-------------------
Total:  418   331  Total Score = 406,468

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who tried to get through the pileups.  Just too many calling for
me most of the time.  At times almost 2 minutes were required to pick a
callsign out of the crowd.  Conditions were pretty good but I only had limited
operating time and was very frustrated to leave so many unanswered calls.

Thanks again to many calling and I hope you all enjoyed the event.

73  Steve VK3TDX