[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:08:55 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 14

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   13     4
   80:   18     9
   40:   38    14
   20:   49    10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  118    37  Total Score = 4,366

Club:

Comments:

Great to be back after 2 weeks off, sure is fun!  Like the dupes format for raw
speed, but was telling N6RO that it seemed like 2 different contests, I was
coming out of my skin during the 26 wpm session, just couldn't hardly hold
back, then great relief at 40 wpm or plus for NO3M, K0AD and others!!

Propagation was very good, had some short and long skip at the same time, on 20
K0AD was weak at the start, then he popped up to 10 over 9, and stayed there, we
worked multiple times up and down all the bands with good signals.

N03m Ty was killing it again tonite, great job!!

Ok, fun to be back, cu next week Lord willing! God Bless, Todd WD0T