[3830] JARTS WJ2D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WJ2D@WINDSTREAM.NET
Subject: [3830] JARTS WJ2D Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:24:09 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WJ2D
Operator(s): WJ2D
Station: WJ2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tryon, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 18 hrs

   80:   25    50    10
   40:  126   298    40
   20:  130   360    48
   15:  459  1271    85
   10:  172   506    51
-------------------------
Total:  912  2485   234  Total Score = 581,490

Club: NCDXCC

Comments:

This was a antenna and radio testing contest for me as I replaced, modified or
repaired all my antennas for the upcomming contest season and had to replace
the main tuning encoder in mt FT-1000D.
I now have 5 elements on 10 and 15 and 4 elements on 20 all stacked on top of a
100' tower. Delta loops on 40 and 80 @ 89' and slopers on 40, 75/80 and 160 @
89'. Everything worked out well for the 18 or so hours I worked the test.
Thanks to all who answered my call! 73 and good dx!