[3830] TBDC K7RSM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobby.mcdonald@kc4sw.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7RSM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:29:26 -0700

             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : EM12
       Gridsquare : EM12US

             Name : Bobby McDonald
          Address : 15693 Nike Drive
   City/State/Zip : Terrell  TX  75160
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : NTX
        Club/Team : Arizona Outlaws Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V11.2.4

        Band    QSOs    Pts
         1.8      26      78
       Total      26      78

            Score : 78
              Rig : IC756pro3, AL-82 amp at 1KW

         Antennas : K9AY receiving Loop & 72' tall Vertical base
                    loaded with 16 radials for transmit.

          Soapbox : Not as many stations in the contest as last year.
                    Bad storm caused very high noise and had to stop
                    due to lighting at 0600Z and couldn't start again
                    till 1200Z.  I did manage to work a couple of Outlaws,
                    N7IR and K7HP.  I also worked AA7JV and KV4FZ.  All
                    in all had fun!

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2011-10-23        Signature : Bobby