[3830] TBDC W0UCE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0uce@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W0UCE Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 07:05:32 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: W0UCE
Operator(s): W0UCE
Station: W0UCE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 80  Total Score = 174

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I'm amazed my Inverted L Loads let alone allow 80 Qs.  Hurricane Irene left the
support lines on both ends a snarled and tangled mess in tree branches.  The
vertical wire is probably no more than 30' then is every which way in branches
and the horizontal is laying on top and mixed in with tree branches.

I'm still waiting for the tree climber to show up and help get the mess
fixed...

Thanks for the Qs.
73,
Jack