[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:13:56 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 28

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:  11      9
   40:  10      7
   20:   3      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  27     21  Total Score = 567

Club:

Comments:

Tonight I was SO3R .. one "radio" was tuned to the World Series!

QRP was fun when everyone was QRP, too.  Signal strengths were proportional to
what they normally are .. the usually loud signals were still "loud". The bands
were in great shape. I missed a number of mults I should have had on 20m, but it
seemed like everyone left early.  I remembered to turn down Radio 1 to 5W, but
ran 20x too much power the first CQ on the second radio. Luckily, no answer!
Let's do this again with more people.

73, Bob, w0bh