[3830] CQWW Score reporting

To: 3830@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW Score reporting
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 07:29:33 -0700
Hello All

This upcoming weekend and next month, we will have two of the biggest contests
of the year. If past history is any indicator, there will be thousands
of posts to 3830
through the 3830 Score Submittal Forms. Just some suggestions to make
life easier
for you, me, and Bruce WA7BNM.

1) If you are subscribed to 3830 and you can't handle thousands of
individual posts,
please go in and change your settings to "Digest" or "No mail" until
the onslaught
is over. As 3830 Administrator, I get a flurry of "Help, unsubscribe
me NOW!" messages
after each CQWW. This might be a good time just to verify that you
still know how
to access your account. I'm happy to help if you can't figure it out.

2) When you post to 3830 using the submittal forms, check over your
info a couple
times before clicking on submit - especially if you just spent 48
hours in the chair.
That will save us all some hassle doing corrections.

3) If you do fat finger your post, you can always resubmit using the
same form as
your original submission. It might take a couple days for it to
percolate through but
I can manually fix the summary if you send me a personal email with a copy of
your corrections.

4) Please do not post your actual log in the comments.

5) DO have fun this weekend - there be sunspots!  Hope to talk with some of you
on the air.

cheers
dink, n7wa
n7wa@arrl.net