[3830] CQWW SSB KH7Y SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh7y@alohabroadband.nt
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KH7Y SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:02:55 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH7Y
Operator(s): KH7Y
Station: KH7Y

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: South Point
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 3234    38      119
------------------------------

Club: spcc

Comments:

Wow, 10 meters never seemed to close!  Friday and Saturday nights brought
excellent long path propagation to Europe and mid east for 5 to 6 hours each
night.  Signals peaked 20 over S9 on some of the big stations. My rotor decided
to quit in Saturday morning, Norm NH6I came over and made repairs on the tower,
mahalo Norm.  All in all a great contest from Hawaii.

Thanks for all the QSOs  see you all from KH6LC for CQWW CW.

Station;

Ic-7800
Ameritron AL-1500
M2 8 element LP at 95 feet