[3830] CQWW SSB WN6K SOSB(A)/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WN6K SOSB(A)/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:18:14 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 21:11

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  484    32       96
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

With the uptick in the 10m band, I decided to do a single band effort here and
get plenty of rest.  I wanted to see if you could get DXCC this weekend with a
moderate effort - I missed it but was unwilling to stand in line for those
African stations I barely could hear with hundreds of guns calling ahead of
me.

If one ran HP, I am sure that it would have been an easy deal to make the plus
100.

Friday evening open was so so and Saturday morning was tough to be heard in EU.
Sunday morning was a bit better but by midday, the band took a dive and it was
even hard to hear/work zone 8. It was a chore to keep interested but thanks to
the SA stations, I kept at it till the Asian opening.

How does one actually hear stations with that stupid song playing in the
background from one end of the band to the other...."HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE
AGAIN?"

73,
WN6K, Paul