[3830] CQWW SSB KV4FZ SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, herbs@vitelcom.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KV4FZ SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:23:20 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KV4FZ
Operator(s): KV4FZ
Station: KV4FZ

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: U.S. Virgin Islands
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:  492    45       17
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Band conditions on 160 weren't all that good with only a few EU's on the first
night and more on night two.  Next to me I had KP2MM operating the other bands
via remote from NYC with an occasional break for Yuri to work 160 with a low
dipole.  My 160 logs will be uploaded to LOTW.  Thanks to all that stuck with
me through the tropical QRN and of course the QRM which on the EU side must
have been very high.  No VK/ZL this year at all but UK9AA was a real thrill to
work and C37N was a new on for me on 160 meters.