[3830] CQWW SSB VO1KVT SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ken.mel@nf.sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VO1KVT SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:15:57 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VO1KVT
Operator(s): VO1KVT
Station: VO1KVT

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10:  861    26       78
------------------------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

I was only able to work the contest for a couple of hours at a time during the
weekend due to other commitments so I decided to give 10 meters a go. It was a
pleasant surprise to see conditions that good especially during the later part
of the contest on Sunday, the signals from the western part of NA were very
strong,also no problem to work the VKs,ZLs, and even managed to log one JA.
Several new countries for me on 10 meters which was a bonus.
Equipment Yaesu FT2000, ACOM 1000 amp and a Mosley TA53 antenna.
Thanks for the contacts
73 , Ken VO1KVT