[3830] CQWW SSB W9ZRX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zephd@indy.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W9ZRX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:44:42 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W9ZRX
Operator(s): W9ZRX
Station: W9ZRX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Westfield, IN
Operating Time (hrs): 26.25

  160:    6     2        2
   80:   33    12       17
   40:   57    17       35
   20:   57    17       42
   15:  182    25       76
   10:  250    26       78
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

K3 (100W) to 135-ft Doublet @ 140-ft fed from a 1:1 Current balun through 430+
feet of 300-ohm Ladder Line.  It loads on 160M but that's about all.  This is
the first time in years that I've been able to do a 24 hour stint â?" thought
of trying the whole 48 but common sense prevailed..  Good conditions keep the
adrenalin up!  I get excited when itâ??s something I really want to work.  If
my RF doesnâ??t get through, my then my audio propagates.