[3830] CQWW SSB W6YI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6yi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W6YI M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:49:49 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM,N6ERD,N6MJ,W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   11     8        8
   80:   62    22       44
   40:  758    32       96
   20:  412    39      130
   15:  930    38      139
   10: 1375    38      140
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to everyone for the qso's. We had no problems with equipment, line noise
and no power failures .The conditions were great, as our qso breakdown was,
Europe 33%, Asia 33%, North America 18%, Oceania 7%, South America 7% and
Africa 2%. Our best hour was 217 contacts. This is the first time in many years
our European qsos were equal to our Asian total. All the operators did an
outstanding job. K6AM, John and N6MJ, Dan, led the team in our operating,
overall plan and schedule. They both contributed significantly to our high qso
totals. John did his usual superb effort in ensuring our technical needs were
met and all efforts by Murphy were defeated .N6ERD joined our group and really
helped our team. Their efforts may result in a new W6 record pending log
checking.
I would like to express my thanks to K6AM, K6NA, N6ND and WN6K who helped
raised three 6 elment 10 mtr OWA yagis last Saturday. They definitely
contributed to the ten mtr results.