[3830] CQWW SSB K7VIT SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7VIT SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:37:34 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:    1     1        1
   80:    5     3        2
   40:   21    13       15
   20:   55    13       23
   15:  108    24       50
   10:  217    23       33
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Wow! When was the last time 10m ruled in an All Band effort by me? I cannot
recall it happening, but it was fun. It was interesting to work some of the VE6
and VE7 chaps on 10 and 15m with backscatter since they were off the side of the
beam. Interesting propagation was the norm.

Biggest thrill of the contest was working Roxanne KL2VG (recently newly
licensed) for her first "DX" QSO as she was being tutored in CQWW by George
KL7GS. That's a rare opportunity that should not be missed! I also worked a
couple of all time new ones so that was icing on a beautiful CQWW weekend
cake.

I had conflicts on Sunday so I had to end early. Thank you very much to all
that answered my calls.
73,
Jerry