[3830] CQWW SSB HB9DHG SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HB9DHG SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:50:53 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HB9DHG
Operator(s): HB9DHG
Station: HB9DHG

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Origlio (Ti)
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:
   40:  607    62       15
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello,
I'm very happy to be on the air in this important Contest.
I don't have much to say, BUT CONDITIONS were amazing!
I didn't remember such great conditions during an SSB contest.
Lot activity on the bands .. and I've done randomly
some interesting contacts.
I just started the contest on Saturday at 6.00pm, so I'll have lot of
improvements
next year. I run all the contest in the unassisted category and it was
fantastic to turn the knob
like in the past! Something to repeat at least considering the my 40m dipole
(on a Mosley TA-63N)  has done its job! I got great reports especially on short
skip.
Of course, CW and RTTY are my preferred modes (I run out of energy) .. but if
conditions will improve (or remains like this year), I will get back on-the-air
on 2012.

Keep up the good contesting !
73 de HB9DHG Fulvio
http://www.hb9dhg.ch