[3830] CQWW SSB WW4LL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WW4LL M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:57:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): KU8E, W4DXX, K9MUG, KK4DAN, KC4HW, WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   15     8       15
   80:  135    21       76
   40:  441    30       99
   20:  496    40      127
   15:  751    40      138
   10: 1267    38      149
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Unbelievable has got to be the word used most often to describe conditions this
weekend.  Congratulations to Krassie and the K1LZ team for a tremendous score
in MS.

This was the first time our group had operated together, with the exception of
KU8E and K9MUG.  KK4DAN was just licensed in June and this was his first
contest.  We also had an 8 year old visitor to the shack (Roby) who put on the
headphones and was coached by Jim, KC4HW.

Obviously, 10 meters was the place to be most all weekend.  Thanks to Bob, W5OV
for getting me the new Acom 2000A shipped in time to use in this contest and it
performed flawlessly.

Thanks to everyone.....Fred, WW4LL