[3830] CQWW SSB AB7ZU SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, armstrmj@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AB7ZU SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:06:16 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB7ZU
Operator(s): AB7ZU
Station: AB7ZU

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Phoenix, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  499    31       98
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Well, this is my first contest operation since 1999.  It felt more like field
day.... First, I lost my high power tuner a couple of days ago and could only
operate barefoot with a low power version.  Next, the power company decided to
play ping pong with my power, so out came the generator (no hi power there) for
the whole contest.  Then, to top things off, all I had was a 10 mtr 1/2 wave
Vertical antenna at about 8 feet off the ground.  Since I wasn't exactly in a
position to do very well, I decided to try 100 percent S&P.  On the other
hand.... I had a GREAT time!  Hope my score helps the club effort!

Mike AB7ZU Phoenix, AZ