[3830] CQWW SSB TF3CW SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TF3CW SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:34:11 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TF3CW
Operator(s): TF3CW
Station: TF3CW

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Iceland
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3910    38      135
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

What a great contest this was..... Good old 20 was in great shape for most of
the contest. Only on sunday around noon the band collapsed badly, thanks to an
incoming CME. The band recovered well after a few hours, when it exploded with
a monstrous EU pileup, that lasted for hours.

 Imagine the thrill when on top of the loud EUs, YE0X drops his call....
 a very welcome double mult... a priceless moment.......

It was nice to see so many TF stations in the contest. Our lecturing on the
joys of contesting is hopefully bearing fruit... I see that K3LR did QSO 6
different TFs on 15.

CONTESTING: ItÂ's not a Hobby. ItÂ's a Lifestyle......

Bring on the CW part.........

Siggi TF3CW