[3830] CQWW SSB ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:28:40 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR, EA4TD, EA4AOC, EC4DX, EA7FTR, EB7DX, EC7AKV
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  204    12       60
   80: 1055    25       90
   40: 1638    31      111
   20: 1291    39      135
   15: 2108    39      142
   10: 2567    39      139
------------------------------

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

Finally the CQWW, All year waiting this weekend !!!

Murphy visited a lot of our station in last months, but in this Contest
advantage and left us came to visit on Sunday morning where a TL922 pass QRT.

The Multi station was in LP all sunday.

We scored three goals before the Contest:

1) Make the CQWW in M2 category out of our usual category (MS).
2) Claimed New EA M2 Record (AM3SSB reference).
3) Pass the great Target from IR4X (M2) in 2010 (14,8 mill).

Finally we have been this 3 goals, and we are very happy !!!

Congratulations to all colleagues and friends for their fantastic results.

See you during the next Contest CQWW CW in november.

73 de ED1R Team CQWW-DX-SSB 2011

Web: www.ed1r.com