[3830] CQWW SSB LZ2SX SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz2sx@abv.bg
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LZ2SX SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:12:03 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ2SX
Operator(s): LZ2SX
Station: LZ2SX

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Balchik
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    -     -        -
   80:   72     5       24
   40:   42     9       17
   20:  214    22       67
   15:  213    21       59
   10:  269    29       58
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great condition on higher bands! We all enjoyed it and especially
QRP fellows.

The lack of proper antennas for 40 and 80 forced me to try the same category.
I have to say that having a good propagation on one hand and directional
antenna on another -you will not feel as" a looser " on bands.
Of corse you need to wait until BIG GUNS working the desired station before you
but it gives you a time to find first another one  .

It was  Search and Pounce mode work ,and I had a fun to listen and
work very rare DX stations .It is not true that QRP is just loosing a time
even
without cluster.

Will try to improve my aerial setup before CQ WW CW and to test it in LZ DX
Contest.
Good opportunity for CW contesters.

Let condition be the same or litlle bit better...    ;-)

73 Boyan / LZ2SX

http://lz2ksb.blogspot.com/

10-20 m- Hexbeam- up 7m
40-80m- Inverted Vee- up 7 m