[3830] CQWW SSB LX7I(LX2A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LX7I(LX2A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 05:44:18 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  374    12       59
   80:  518    15       73
   40: 1020    26       87
   20: 1516    32       92
   15: 1225    33       94
   10: 2167    32       95
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was a great contest beside the fact that I had a flu and was not able to
operate the 48 hours.
I also lost my second TRX and was quite some time only SO1R.
After a few years of mainly working on the station, I finally was able to fully
operate again in the contest.
The setup is not yet ready and I realy missed a second big monobander for a
second direction. This will hopefully be changed next year and the existing
antennes on 10M 15M and 20M will be the antennas for the second direction and
some new stacks will be used for NA, our best direction from this QTH. Stay
tuned!!!

It is clear that my main antenna was pointing 90% of the time into NA :) I look
forward to my new setup with better antennas for NA and JA!!!

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AF   |   AS   |   OC   |
|  28.9% |  62.3% |   1.4% |   0.8% |   5.7% |   0.9% |

Some more automation will also help to improve the OP to fully profit from this
setup.

Surely 7500 QSOs would have been possible from this QTH.I also need to improve
my SO2R skills to increase my multipliers.

thanks for all the QSOs, cu in the CQWW CW contest as M/S

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I
My homepage www.lx2a.com will also be updated over the winter time,