[3830] CQWW SSB S50K SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S50K SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:42:23 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S50K
Operator(s): S50K
Station: S50K

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: IdrijskeKrnice
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2840    39      144
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

In the case that someone would ask me in early Friday morning if I am going to
operate ctest would immedeately decline that. Buisy week, inspite of illness
ended anyway with all setup being tested in Friday late evening.

To mention here just a few bright moments after that. 21 has been in good shape
already in morning with activity densed up to 450. The attractive goal was to
end near 2500 qso mark. Decent run in Saturday afternoon was with good,
encoraging DX signals, closing the day at 1500 qso evening count.

Real bright moment next morning was kh7x comming when heading to Africa, thus
comming via long South pole path. He also confirmed that beaming. That was not
new zone, nor new country, but was the first time ever for me working kh6 long
pass this way. The aurora activity at the Sount pole seemed to be realy low.
For the North pole, a number of KL7s confirmed that in Saturday afternoon.

Another bright moment in Sunday was qso count that was excpected to be near 1 k
for that day, but somehow just continued to rise. The conditions in Sunday were
obviously great. I am sure that such excellent conditions could be exploited
much better way than I did.

Category is Assisted. A few mults were pulled from packet close to the end,
when searching for final zone 29 that is missed this time.

Good work by DL2ARD, OK1CDJ and others.

Best 73s,
Marko, S50K