[3830] CQWW SSB EC2DX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EC2DX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 01:25:47 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EC2DX
Operator(s): EC2DX
Station: EC2DX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:   81     9       51
   80:  251    19       80
   40:  579    31      102
   20: 1024    38      119
   15: 1497    37      133
   10: 1134    40      135
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello:
Very happy whit the score.
Good opeeningÂ's whit NA and JA.

Never think to get this score whit this 85% home made station, stak matchÂ's,
band pass filters, six pack, all the antennas, rotator, self support tower
etc....in the station no current electricity, is generated by Honda 6Kva
generator that stopped in two times by my mistke.....

Whiout the help of some radio friens of my town this would be impossible.

See you in tne next!
Imanol
EC2DX