[3830] CQWW SSB C4W(5B4WN) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB C4W(5B4WN) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 04:59:54 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: C4W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: 5B4AGN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Yiolou
Operating Time (hrs): 46.2
Radios: SO2R

  160:  171    10       41
   80:  342    13       61
   40: 1267    21       93
   20: 1349    27       94
   15: 1132    30       82
   10: 1553    29       83
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great contest, great conditions, great rates (at times), great station,
fantastic host (5B4AGN and XYL).

Managed 46.2hrs on the chair and spent 30 minutes hammering the base of a 11KV
pylon which was causing S7-9 noise when beaming to Europe/NA on 10,15 and 20m
with no real result!

My zombie version took my place after 1800Z on Sunday when I was suffering from
hypnagogic hallucinations at slow qso rates.

Should have used the 2nd radio more! Thanks for all the qsos and for all those
band changes!

Cant wait till next year!

73s Marios 5B4WN/G0WWW/C4W