[3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubommirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OM7M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 06:18:07 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): 9A5AN, OK2BFN, OM2IB, OM3PA, OM4MM, OM5RM, OM5MF, OM5RW, OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Partizanske
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  183    14       67
   80:  623    23       90
   40: 1361    32      115
   20: 1163    39      144
   15: 1412    39      148
   10: 1934    40      161
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Old good days came back. It seems that  10m  played  in full force and this
competition has turned into a kind of a sprint race for over a couple of years
. We beg Mr. Murphy not to come on us for the CW part.
This weekend was horrible concerning the technical equipment. On Saturday
morning after the windstorm out 80m Bobtail Curtain for a mysterious reason
fell down on our 15m stack and while rotating we broke 15m rotator with a gear
unit .The whole contest we were missing our 15m rottary due to its impossible
repair. In spite of that 148dxcc and 39 zone are not so bad. On Sunday morning
we lost 40m 4 ele. HB9CV too. Due to high vswr we could not use it therefore we
missed a lot of mults.

Anyway we had a great time with our guests Jan OM2IB and Neno 9A5AN. Thanks to
all for calling us and CU in CW part

Lubo,OM5ZW on behalf of OM7M contest team