[3830] SS CW N1CC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1CC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 17:30:28 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1CC
Operator(s): N1CC
Station: N1CC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: North Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:   49
   40:  129
   20:  208
   15:  192
   10:   82
------------

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Equipmenmt:  FT-990, MFJ Noise Canceller, ClrDSP Audio Filter.
Antenna:  Force-12 C3 @ 40', 160-80-40 Inverted Vee,
DX Engineering 43' Vertical with auto-tuner at base.

Very Good conditions, severe congestion - it's obvious that some folks move
on top of weaker signals without listening first.  Tight radios on CW more
than any other mode allow good ops to handle the congestion.

The first 77 Sections were no problem.  Beating down the competition for
NE, NL, and NT took a lot of patience.  Final mult was NT -- by coincidence
Eric, VY1EI and my QSO numbers were the same!

I was going to work as many hours as I could.  However, for the first time
in years I made my pre-contest goals, 100K and the Sweep with 3 hours to
spare and decided to take a rest!

Was able to run for long periods, average during runs of 75 QPH and the overall
average of 38 QPH with low power.  No storms this year and bands
were quiet enough to pull most of the QRP folks out easiliy.

See you all in SSB!  73, Jim N1CC