[3830] SS CW W6SC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6sc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6SC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 18:28:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6SC
Operator(s): W6SC
Station: W6SC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Morgan Hill, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:35

------------
  160:    0
   80:   11
   40:  117
   20:  116
   15:   95
   10:  211
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Never a dull moment.  People still don't know the difference between prec,
check, and sec.  Makes for some humorous moments.  Fat fingers cause me to make
stupid mistakes as well as others with "large" fingers.  Cut us all some slack.
Thought it was all over Sunday afternoon when a I heard a large "POP" and the
amplifier died.  Unbelievably, I had a fuse in my junk box that was an exact
replacement of the "tired" fuse in the amp.  It all came back to normal as I
was looking for that last section for the sweep.  Looking forward to next year!