[3830] SS CW WA4YG Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kj4hyg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WA4YG Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 18:56:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WA4YG
Operator(s): WA4YG
Station: WA4YG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Marietta, GA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   6
   40:  26
   20:  20
   15:   4
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Fairly proud of what I was able to do this time. I was unable to contest on
Saturday due to family obligation, so I only got 3 or 4 hours in on Sunday, and
put a very casual effort in (I made contacts in between various stages of
cleaning up my shack.)

All the same, a QSO-section ration of 56 to 40 isn't bad, and certainly makes
the score look a whole lot better!

Don't know how well my copy was, for some reason today I was having immense
trouble distinguishing between 7's and 8's... I guess we all have to have those
days sometimes.

Looking forward to the next SSCW... I always really enjoy this contest.

chris / wa4yg