[3830] SS CW K6JEB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6jeb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6JEB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:05:43 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6JEB
Operator(s): K6JEB
Station: K6JEB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 11:11

------------
  160:    0
   80:   16
   40:    9
   20:  154
   15:  243
   10:   23
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was unable to participate until late on Saturday.  I got up on Sunday and sat
mostly and called on one frequency and had a pretty good rate despite my amp
relay getting stuck ON (I need help with this).

I had a blast actually considering I ran only 11 hours.

Rig was a Yaesu FT-857D, Dentron GLA-1000B amp (500 watts), and an A3S up only
25 feet, and a Butternut HF9VX with < 64 Radials.