[3830] SS CW K1TO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1TO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:26:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   22
   40:  540
   20:  312
   15:  113
   10:   48
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to the KP4 expeditions and the efforts of the two VY1s, the sweep was
easy this year.  I think ND was the only section with only one QSO.  MS was my
last one.

In my 40th year of ham radio and still (barely) in the younger half of the
pool.  Great to work so many of the older CKs and nice to work a few new ones.

The spotting network influence is dramatic with all the U and M activity.

Love that short skip on the high bands that shows up with higher sunspot
numbers.

Expect to be part time in SS SSB.

73, Dan