[3830] SS CW KB9UWU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9uwu@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KB9UWU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:32:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KB9UWU
Operator(s): KB9UWU
Station: KB9UWU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  167
   20:   64
   15:   56
   10:   16
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First ss since 2004, second cw ss ever.  I decided to do this contest last
Thursday.  I put a dipole in the attic Friday afternoon and put the rig on a
card table in the basement.  The paddles were in a box in storage, glad I saved
them, or maybe not because I hardly know how to use them :)

100% S&P, usually to hear the station send the exchange a few times since I'm
terrible with cw... thanks to those who had to listen to me send my number a
few times (I think everyone I worked)!

Here are the mults I didn't stumble on  NNY WV  NE  ND  NL  MB  AB  NT (funny
huh?)

40 meter dipole in attic (20') w/ ft1000mkv (built in tuner)

Matt