[3830] SS CW W7RM(N6TR) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7RM(N6TR) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:45:36 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7RM
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   97
   40:  149
   20:  259
   15:  202
   10:  234
------------

Club: Boring ARC

Comments:

Decided to do something different and operate a home - with the K3s set at 5.0
watts.  This was a bit tougher than doing it from W5WMU - but it could have
been worse.  Pretty much lost most of my momentum when 20 closed a bit earlier
than I had hoped.  Nice to finally get the VO1 multiplier after missing it the
past few years.

524 QSOs answered my CQ - the other 417 were mostly second radio QSOs.

Did some two radio work on the same band I was CQing on using a tribander about
125 feet away from the monobander (off to the side).  Can't do that with a KW
for sure.

Thanks for all the QSOs.  I'll leave this category to those who are crazier
than me next time.