[3830] SS CW K5IID SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5iid@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5IID SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:52:52 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: ntx
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:  -0-
   80:   21
   40:  114
   20:  127
   15:   76
   10:   87
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I decided that I would stop if I completed the sweep, which I did about 2300Z.
I went LP U and that was kind of fun. It was really rough trying to figure out
where VY1EI was gonna be the next time he QSYed but he had the right idea.
There seem to be guys that just keep calling.
Anyway, I finally got him for the sweep. The next to last was AR of all
things.
Anyway it was fun as usual.
There don't seem to be the same amount of "younger" checks as there were a few
years back.
All in all, to me it seemed  that activity wasn't as high as I expected.
See you next time!
 Tom K5IID