[3830] SS CW W6YI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6yi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6YI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:59:36 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM, N6AN, N6KI, N6MJ, W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  152
   40:  360
   20:  317
   15:  406
   10:  212

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the two vy1's and everyone for the qsos, we really appreciate working
you. Our team of several years welcomed Dave, n6an for joining our group. All
the operators did an outstanding job. The bands were great, although it seemed
from here that overall participation was down a little. It might have have been
all those football games that were on. The crew enjoyed our customary steak
dinner and had shared some tales of the contest. Hope to see everyone in the
phone weekend, 73â??s Jim, w6yi.