[3830] SS CW NI7R SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r@orbitelcom.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NI7R SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 21:06:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:   23
   40:  139
   20:  250
   15:  168
   10:   26
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I had two goals in the contest. Make at least 600 contacts and have a clean
sweep.I made one goal, but the clean sweep was impossible with my HOA
restricted antennas. I couldn't break the VY1EI pile ups. I spent a lot of
wasted time calling him. I had 79 sections by 10am this morning, but couldn't
get that last one. This was my best SS to date, thanks to Dave K6LL for telling
us how to set up the WA7LNW skimmer.