[3830] SS CW NM2L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gregpotter@charter.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW NM2L Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 04:09:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NM2L
Operator(s): NM2L
Station: NM2L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   74
   40:  205
   20:  303
   15:   84
   10:   46
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Not full time, but managed a few points for the club score.  Great fun!  The
bands were great!  VY1 was again frustrating.  Heard him twice, but many
callers and few listeners scared him away both times.  My keyboard stuck one
time and had to pull the USB connector out of the PC.  WA4PGL was trying to
work me.  Sorry if I slowed him down, but there was nothing I could do quickly
enough.  After that, all went well. Modified extended Zepp and a 20 meter loop
this time around.  Thanks for all the QSOs folks!  73 de Greg NM2L