[3830] SS CW N5DO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5DO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 05:47:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   60
   40:   94
   20:  237
   15:  282
   10:  205
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I built the YCCC SO2R box some time ago, and just got around to using it for
this contest.  I finished installing the software Friday night and didn't test
it out well.  It turned out that there were rf problems on 80 and 40, so
operation was difficult on those bands.  Other than that it functioned very
well.

My last two mults were Oklahoma and VE4.  Oklahoma called me on 20M (short
skip?) with about 3 hours to go.  Amazingly, VE4EAR called me with 5 minutes to
go on 40M.