[3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 07:11:40 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   20
   40:  185
   20:   90
   15:  250
   10:  156
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This is my second highest CW SS score thanks to the good conditions on 10 and 15
meters.  Even at that level of performance I'll be lucky to make the QRP top ten
this year.  When W7RM (who was that masked man?) gave me #95Q to my #53Q just
into the second hour I knew I was in trouble.  Thanks for the serving of humble
pie Tree.
Missed NT again this year but I was hearing VY1EI all over 10 and 15 meters on
Sunday.  His pileup was not breakable from here but I did hear K4RO do it from
TN; nice move Kirk.
The high level of operator skill in this contest makes it the highlight of my
contesting season.  Thanks for the contacts and your patience.
73
Gary, N7IR