[3830] SS CW N2MM SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2mm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2MM SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:58:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:  164
   40:  433
   20:  116
   15:  123
   10:   78
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I thought I would try something different other than SOA-HP. It was a good thing
that I did because a problem surfaced with my high 20mtr beam on LP! Probably it
is due to some corrosion on the beta match. Since I usually run HP, I would have
never noticed that I had a problem. Fortunately my 50 ft TH6DXX was usable to
work stations. Unfortunately it could not generate runs. Both VY1JA and VY1EI
were heard very weakly early on 20 & 15m and there was no way I could work
them. Fortunately got lucky Sunday afternoon and caught VY1EI after he qsy'd
from the pile-up, all alone. He was s-9+ !!! The only other scare was working
DE. Being only 60 miles away it should have been easy, but I had to wait until
Sunday morning for N8NA to appear on 40m. As luck would have it, another DE
called me later in the contest. Every section was worked at least twice, except
for VY/VE8