[3830] SS CW KD8GOX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KD8GOX@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KD8GOX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:58:41 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KD8GOX
Operator(s): KD8GOX
Station: KD8GOX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:    1
   40:   70
   20:   91
   15:   17
   10:    6
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

First attempt at QRP contest.  I was hoping for a clean sweep but I am happy
with 70 sections.  Did not work overly hard at this contest.  Missed sections
that surprised me were NE, OK, AR.  Worked NWT and PAC with ease just showing
how good conditions were.  Never heard AK or NNY.  Lots of MDC's out there!
Thanks for the effort at picking me out.  Antennas were log periodic for 10M -
20M, and verticals for 40 and 80. Rig Orion, power monitored with Elecraft W2.
73 Karl