[3830] SS CW K3AU(K2YWE) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2ywe@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3AU(K2YWE) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:06:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K3AU
Operator(s): K2YWE
Station: K2YWE

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: M DC
Operating Time (hrs): 23.8

------------
  160:
   80:  244
   40:  280
   20:  251
   15:  207
   10:   15
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As usual, I was impressed with the quality of many of the Ops.  Glad to see some
that were not geezers!
  My objective was 1,000 Q's.  I made 1,009 but there were 12 Dupes.
  Clinched the Sweep about noon Sunday.  It came my way without special
attention except for NWT which took a little work.  Lucky I guess.
  I stayed up late to take advantage of the first night's action and went to
bed about 2am (EDT) when I ran out of energy.  40m is my weakest band and it
showed again.  I tried to compensate by working 15 and 20 a bit more.  I'm very
glad they were open.
  Operation was about 80% S&P and 20% running.  I simply don't have the
antennas to sustain really extended LP runs with decent rates.
  Cheers to all participants.