[3830] SS CW K2YR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, carl_s_lester@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2YR Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 17:46:58 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2YR
Operator(s): K2YR
Station: K2YR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    3
   80:   71
   40:   66
   20:   74
   15:  132
   10:    4
------------

Club:

Comments:

FT1000MP & FT990.  2El Quad at 45 feet for 20/15/10. Inverted V's for 80 and
40.
N1MM
microKEYER MK2R+

Always good fun, even for a little while.

I ran into a couple guys not sending the full exchange, leaving out their call.
That causes a little confusion at best, and is against the rules at worse.  Even
more fun was I had a couple Q's where they sent their exchange out of
sequence!!! Yikes!  It's NR, then PREC, then CALL, then CK, then SEC.  It's
been that way forever. OK?  That blew my tired mind when that happened!  HI.

73, and thanks for the Q's
Carl, K2YR

   Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         1.8       3      6    2