[3830] SS CW N8TR(K8MR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N8TR(K8MR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:03:40 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N8TR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: N8TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   30
   40:  211
   20:  274
   15:    2
   10:    1
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

N8TR is usually the first stop on my annual SS Single Op Multi Station tour, but
due to family scheduling issues this year it was the final stop. As usual, the
last was the best.

This was my all time best six hour SS score. I missed only VY1. Twenty meters
was great - working all over the country, from guys a hundred miles away in
Columbus to KL7. Having over half of my QSOs on 20 is not normal for Ohio!

For the contest only two sections - EWA and PAC - had single QSOs that had to
be found as second radio QSOs.

I don't have numbers, but there sure were a lot of my qsos with guys who have
been on the air for over 50 years.

SOMS remains the very best way to do CW SS!

73  -  Jim  K8MR