[3830] SS CW N7VM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7VM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 19:35:28 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7VM
Operator(s): N7VM
Station: N7VM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  180
   40:  236
   20:  301
   15:  306
   10:  103
------------

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

Glad I ran low power... at least the amplifiers were spared the carnage....
FT1000 is now overheating, FT847 IF shift has gone berzerk, lost 15m on one
Dunestar filter, antenna bandswitch developed a short circuit, and the last
snow storm twisted the reflector on the lowest beam. Amazingly, when I slammed
my hand on the keyboard in frustration, it didn't break (the keyboard, not my
hand) and put me out of my misery, so slugged on through to the end of 24
hours. After 2200Z, if anyone sent their number three different times I gave up
asking for fills and took the average. I might use a bug next year for a little
payback.

We'll see if a similar score to my 2009 effort makes in the top ten box this
year.  Given the fantastic conditions, I have my doubts.

Yes, this is some people's idea of fun.

73 and thanks for the Q's de N7VM