[3830] WAE RTTY N1IW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1iw@myfairpoint.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N1IW Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:25:52 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N1IW
Operator(s): N1IW
Station: N1IW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:  118  118    20   128
   40:  341  341   200   177
   20:  113  113    80    90
   15:  131  131     0    84
   10:  175  175     0    80
------------------------------
Total:  878  878   300   559  Total Score = 658,502

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Well that was fun! Most serious RTTY effort to date. Mixed chair time in with
fall yard cleanup and tower work. Didn't figure out the QTC protocol until
fairly late, but discovered N1MM really makes it simple. Thanks go to Mark
(W1MAW) for giving me the QTC tutorial, and the N1MM team for a great software
package. What a hoot! Basically met my goals of 100 Qs per band minimum and
finally cracking the QTC nut. Will definitely be a regular player in this one.

Best 73 and CU all in the next one.
//Mike, N1IW