[3830] WAE RTTY N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:28:32 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

   80:   14                28
   40:  114          50   135
   20:   82          90    96
   15:   63         180    92
   10:  205         440   122
-------------------------------
Total:  478  1238   760   473  Total Score = 585,574

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Sunday morning was even better than Saturday on 10 meters. I found a hole around
28082 that was good for almost an hour before I was squeezed out.  I ran and
sent and received QTC like a mad man. I had in all 38 QSOs in the log and 150
QTC 46 minutes later.

Unfortunately I could not stay as there was a Hudson Division Awards Luncheon
in NJ and I needed to see some of my friends get honored. It took me less than
an hour to get there but the trip home was a horror as a ramp was closed to one
bridge onto LI and the alternate bridge was closed both ways for a Bat Man film
shoot.  Up until then I had always thought Bat Man was a good guy.  I had
counted on two hours op time before the contest ended.  That became 45 minutes.
 But it did net some 34 QSOs and 20 QTCs on 40 meters into the log.  It was my
second highest hour rate.  Booo for Bat Man.....